You may configure the Issues List Report to display the information you desire. When you share or export the Issues List table, only the information you have chosen to be shown will be visible.
You may use filters to select specific issues to display in the report table.
- Click Filters
- Use the dropdowns for each field to add/remove filtering criteria
- Display Issues: Filter by issues on clauses that are present or not detected in the contract
- Status: Filter by issue status (Open, Closed, Ignored)
- Importance: Filter by issue risk
- Category: Filter by issue category
Alternatively, you may use one of the default views via the dropdown on the top left of the report table.
Note: any filters or views will persist from the Digital Issues List.
You may select specific columns to be displayed in the report table
- Click Edit Columns
- Drag columns you want to show under the IN USE section
- Drag columns you want to hide under the AVAILABLE section
- Click SAVE
Updating Party Names
The Own Party and Counterparty fields are populated automatically using the respective party formal names. You may update this by Setting Parties.