To ensure parties are predicted as accurately as possible for each review, you will need to provide ThoughtRiver with a bit of information about your company.
You can set your Organization Name from within Organisations. This allows for a more nuanced review as certain issues are party-specific (e.g. if you or the counterparty is indemnifying the other).
Set Your Organization Name
- From the settings menu, click Organizations
- Select the Review Stream to which the Organization name should be added
- Click Create new organization
- Enter the required information and Save
Note: The Organization Name field will be used to associate any parties identified in contracts uploaded to that review stream as your Own Party
- Check that the new Organization is toggled on from the left-hand panel