The Digital Issues List helps you organize yourself for negotiation success. Let's take a look at how you can organize just by doing your job!
The Overview tab provides a high-level summary of the review results. The panel shows you the number of issues discovered by ThoughtRiver and any issues you've added. From this summary, you can answer questions about your negotiation such as:
- How many issues are in my contract?
- How important are these issues to resolve?
- How is the negotiation progressing in closing issues?
- Are there any clauses with unusual language that I need to review?
- Who are the parties in this negotiation?
- Who is the business owner of this contract?
- Who is reviewing the contract?
Issue List Tab
The Issues List tab is where you can see all of the Issues in the contract. Issues are represented as cards. Cards are shown by default in order by Clause (ascending) so it's easy to read through the contract and the issues list from top to bottom and follow along.
You can also sort the Issue Cards so that they display Importance (descending) and Status to suit how you work.
Issue Cards give you a sneak peek into the details of an issue at a glance. The card is comprised of two rows of detail.
- Summary of the Issue
- Importance, Status and Clauses linked to the Issue
You can view the full details of the issue by clicking on the Card to open the Issue Details Panel.
Saved Views & Filters
When you open a contract the saved view is automatically set to Priority Issues to help you focus on the most important issues. However, you can use the other saved views available or completely customize your view using the filter panel.
- Checklist (Default) - A 'checklist' view displaying every Issue in the contract. See everything Open, Closed, or Ignored no matter what the importance. A great summary of the contract's risk profile.
- Priority Issues - A 'To-Do List' view displaying only High and Showstopper Issues
- All Open Issues - A 'To-Do List' view displaying all Issues that still need to be resolved. Use this view to get focused.
- All Closed Issues - Everything you've accomplished in the contract in one handy view.
- Only Not Detected - A fast way to focus on the items that are missing from the contract.
You can also customize your view by the following data in the filter:
- Display Issues that are Present or Not Detected