If you are running into any of the issues described below when connecting to the ThoughtRiver System please follow our troubleshooting steps.
- You reached the ThoughtRiver Log-in Page but cannot login with your normal credentials.
- You selected the “Reset Password” option, but no email came in.
- You landed on a ThoughtRiver page which reads “Oops!, something went wrong!”
Ensure you are using the correct link
- The link to access our WebApp is the following:
If using the link above allows you to connect but you are unable to connect using your bookmark you may have bookmarked the incorrect link. You can follow the instructions below to ensure that you are bookmarking the correct link.
Try cleaning you cache
- You may be running into a cache error. You cache can be cleaned using the instructions below
- Close all tabs in your current browser.
- Re-open the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + Del
- From the “Delete browser history” panel – remove all checks except “Temporary Files and website files”
- Proceed with “Delete” to empty cache
If neither of the above steps has fixed the issue, please log a ticket. If possible, include a screenshot of the error message you are seeing. Please advise your CSM of the urgency or any fix deadline.
Bookmarking the ThoughtRiver link (Google Chrome)
1. Click on the three dots on the top right corner.
2. Go to Bookmarks – Bookmark Manager
3. From the Bookmark Manager Menu – select the three dots on the top right
4. Select the “Add new bookmark” option
5. Fill in the information and select save. The correct link is: